Sud Concours (Toulouse – Paris)
Advantages of intensive French classes (French as a Foreign Language)
- Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Paris, Metz, Montpellier, Rennes, Marseille, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Grenoble, Perpignan, Nancy, Nice
French intensive classes are designed for half a day for the duration of one or several weeks in a row. Participants delve into the French language and will be able to progress quickly within a relatively short time period in these intensive French courses. In particular, learners will participate in role games where they discuss subjects of their choice.
Intensive French training classes are based on individual motivation and interest. Talented and experienced native speakers are in charge. In case of a demand from the participants, teachers will interrupt their grammar lessons and complete them with exercises so that lessons do not run the risk of becoming too theoretical. Therefore, participants will be enabled to easily combine grammar lessons and their utilization in daily conversations.
Our intensive French classes
The practice of the French language is at the center of our intensive courses since it represents the heart of each language learning process. Here at our school, we recommend intensive French courses specifically for managers with an urgent need to improve their French for a specific task such as phone conversations or a meeting with a French client. Furthermore, we suggest topics such as business trips, holidays or professional conversations in French.
Examples of recommended French intensive class:
- 20 hours of lessons, 5 times half a day, 4 hours of classroom time with a break
- 40 hours of lessons, 10 times half a day, 4 hours of classroom time with a break
Our intensive French courses allow the student and teacher to develop an individual plan together. The plan can follow specific professional objectives such as training in Commercial French, Business French, French for Lawyers, French for Managers, French for secretaries and administrative personnel, French for tourism and so forth.
Procedure of intensive French classes
- The French courses are face to face classes, given by teachers certified by the French education system.
- The learner’s starting level is identified before classes start in order to suggest training adapted to his or her needs.
- Intensive French classes are provided by our institutions in most big cities in France and probably near your home or work place: Bordeaux, Metz, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Montpellier, Lille, Rennes, Toulouse, Paris, Strasbourg.