Sud Concours (Toulouse – Paris)
Why take a French class for professionals?
- Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Paris, Metz, Montpellier, Rennes, Marseille, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Grenoble, Perpignan, Nancy, Nice
Many people who do not speak French arrive in France each year which is a country of important political and economic strength in Europe. Some people come for a limited time period because of professional reasons. Indeed, changing places is nowadays an important part of people’s lives in industrial countries. People no longer hesitate to move in order to better meet job requirements. Learning French is crucial for non-natives, especially those coming from other European countries and working for big companies. They need it in order to communicate with their French colleagues.
French classes and professional French training
Our language school responds to their need for training by offering French as a Foreign Language Training adapted to learners’ level and needs.
If you want to learn French for professional use, we can organize any kind of training: intra or inter enterprise, in small groups or on an individual basis, at the learner’s home, at the learner’s office or in our classrooms. After an evaluation of the learner’s level and an analysis of their needs, our institution develops, together with the client, an educational roadmap.
Our French classes allow learners to develop their language skills in French on a general level or in professional French. For the latter, learners have the choice between.
- French for lawyers
- French for secretaries and administrative personnel
- French for Marketing
- French for tourism
- Commercial French
- French for human resources
- French for research and science
- French for management
- Financial French and so forth
French courses for professionals by professionals
The French classes are taught by native speakers with significant experience of teaching French as a foreign language. Their lessons are adapted to the participant’s level and his or her time constraints.
- Objectives of the class: acquire the necessary knowledge for written and oral communication in a professional or private context
- Evaluation of learners’ levels
- Identify participants’ needs
- The training program is defined by a certain amount of hours in class, an educational roadmap and a lesson plan.
- Possible number of hours in class: 20, 40, 60 hours, depending on the skills the learner wishes to acquire
- Where are we? Our training is available in Bordeaux, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Metz, Montpellier, Nantes, Paris, Rennes, Strasbourg and Toulouse.
- Teaching place: at the learner’s home, at our centers or at the learner’s workplace.